Employee Benefits Coordinator
Miami, FL 33131
Responsible for administration of all Company benefit plans and leave of absence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Administration of Field and Union employee benefit programs such as medical, dental, life insurance, disability, FMLA, transit and 401k to include:
· Communicate and follow-up with staff and vendors to ensure timely and accurate benefit enrollments or declinations
· Work with Benefits Manager to ensure all applicable healthcare related compliance including PPACA, FMLA, HIPPA, COBRA, etc. regulations are adhered to
· Manage data entry and general flow of enrollment information between HRIS, benefits administration portal, and carrier portals.
· Reconcile monthly invoices for payment processing
· Manage open enrollment process
· Support the creation of benefit related communication materials for covered population
· Reviews and analyzes changes to state and federal laws pertaining to benefits and suggests changes to management
· Handles benefit inquiries to ensure quick, equitable and courteous resolution.
· Bachelor’ s degree required
· Spanish fluency required (read/speak/write)
· Minimum of 2 years of HR experience with heavy emphasis in benefits and leave administration required
· Experience working with a unionized workforce is desired
· HRIS and Microsoft Office experience required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Our client is offering a competitive compensation structure including benefit package with medical, dental, life, and long-term disability (LTD) insurance along with 401K Savings Plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer --- M/F/D/V